popsie opinionated world

my space almost forgotten

it is sad that i have almost forgotten this account that made me create a new one but since that i was able to find a way to recover my password for this account, hep hep hooray for me! now i am in dilemma of thinking whether to delete the new account i currently have or have two accounts but i am thinking what if i won't be able to manage since i am engaged to some paying sites that i am currently active with. should i paste in here the post that i have created last night? hmmm... 

waah! what should i do?!?!?!

i think i should go over this dilemma i am having right. for now, i am just happy to see that my blog is now alive and will surely go active. teehee!

have a great day ahead!

baboosh!

0 may.gusto.ka.ba.sabihin:

wanna.be.a.member.of.this.site

Design by Blogger Templates