popsie opinionated world

do you read your horoscope?

i am not a fan of horoscope reading but there are times that a newspaper lands on our dining table, that is the last thing i read on to see if something good is happening to me or not.

for today, here is my horoscope.



im a libra and this is what they saw in my stars.


Libra Daily Horoscope 07 NOV ©2008

Today you're in a "caring" or a "caregiving" mood - and people notice. Your everyday contacts seem more pleasant and greetings go warmly. You seem to attract people who are curious about what you think. A temporary tendency is to think money is power. Time will tell. Now you're more willing to take a risk to win what you want most. It's time to ask yourself how well you're using your talents.

source: http://www.astrologyzine.com/today-libra.shtml

wow! i think this horoscope i have for today is somewhat a bit related to me. that is cool. what must i ask for myself with regards to my talents? hahaha!

is writing my new found talent? i hope! this is my frustration and i want to be a good writer as good as the others who owns a blog in blogspot too.

have a great evening!

baboosh!

0 may.gusto.ka.ba.sabihin:

wanna.be.a.member.of.this.site

Design by Blogger Templates